Hi! How are you? I hope well, because today is a new update released in April 2015 Clash of Clans with many new features, many of them minors, but the gameplay and pleasing to view. There are some that have been announced, appearing in a section within the game and others that have not been mentioned, but here’s bring all:
New air defense: The “Air Sweeper” or “Air Traffic Control”
It is a new defense which will have the function “blow” to air enemies. What does this mean? that does not harm the troops, only blows (pushes) a certain number of squares (which increases with each upgrade), so that the speed of the troops to reach their objectives will be encouraged if they are within range of this defense
You can have only one air traffic controller (which is unlocked from City Hall 6), has 6 levels (you can see in the villages of the players TOP) and can be rotated in 8 different directions.
Clans favorites or bookmarks:
At last something quite useful. If you have a guild you like, he is a friend, is a quarry, or whatever, now you can save it as a “favorite” by clicking the button in the upper right corner of the window.
All these clans guards as favorites (maximum of 30) will come on a tab when you open the “clan” in the castle, or the “i” button next to your username.
You can now change the name, you were wrong ?, put an ugly name because you thought you were not going to play anymore ?, killed your family and you change your name? as far from City Hall 5 you will change your name (1ST TIME ) from the “Settings”
Preview clan warfare attack and better matches
Three things have changed in quite useful clan wars:
- By giving “attack” you will get a window that shows you your troops, castle, spells and heroes available for you to check all (there is no excuse that you forgot!) Before confirming.
- Once you go to attack a village can not end the battle without surrender, that is, now when you give to “attack” automatically the attack will have, so you must be sure you have everything ready and good connection internet. It is possible that this update is to remove ghost attacks, but we’ll see if you can still.
- Pairing in the war of clans was average, but is now better (as supercell), as explained, can be found rival take a little longer, but the match will be fairer.
- Now it is shown in guild chat when a person changes the settings of this, which is quite positive clans where people like to bother changing things and the leader could not know who did it.
- The ranges of the defenses can be seen even when they are building or improving.
- The address can be configured defenses even when they are building or improving quite useful when going to end his time building and we want to be in a specific position.
- Defensive buildings now joining us away from TH, which avoids that take turning; with the exception of air traffic controller pointing where is set.
- The walls now have shadows that appear pixelated edges, are strangers, hopefully it’s a bug.
- The attacking troops defending troops not pursue as far as before, where we saw that the king, queen, dragons and other strong attacks were damaged completely with the activation of a trap skeleton, just perfect (for attackers) and sad for those who He loved to see these fails.
- It fixed a bug that had some defenses (the view is the canyon) where there was shooting at the troops who were on the edge of reach.
- Booties are enhanced campaign elves and have redesigned some pretty light stuff.
- Now users have a hashtag (something like a clan, for example # asd323djs), still I do not know what their role is, but when I heard amended rule. That hashtag can see it in your profile.
- Improved match on normal attacks, not only depends on the trophies where you are, but also in the defenses, walls and all. Sure, here you put between your old town hall and the next (ie, if you’re nine, you go TH8, TH9 and TH10), which is quite useful.
Walls with elixir
Apparently there is a bug with the update which improves the walls (I think from level 7) elixir, as have supercell forum, there will be a pause of maintenance to remove this option.
Update: This option has been removed.